Best of II, September 2011
I hope everyone had a great month. II celebrated its fourth birthday this month, which both astounds and excites me. A big thanks to everyone’s support on and off the site. Each quarter in 2011 II saw between 25,000 – 35,000 unique visitors so I appreciate your loyalty to the site! Moreover, 2011 has brought visitors from 173 countries, with US, UK, Canada, India and Australia bringing the most visitors.
You may have noticed that I’ve begun posting less often but doing more lengthy interview posts. Do you prefer the daily shorter posts or the more infrequent in-depth posts? If you have a preference, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Top Five Posts:
1. Move over Dipity! AVE, a new interactive timeline editor to put on your radar
2. Job and Internship Opportunities: September, 2011
3. Crunching 30 years into an interactive
4. Brainwriting â€“ a new brainstorming tool for innovation
5. SBS launches multimedia site â€œDragon Childrenâ€
If you had a busy month, make sure to check out the September archive to see if there are any other posts you may have missed.